Avoid From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Carbon monoxide poisoning is responsible for the deaths of at least 400 accidental and are treated with more than 5000 people in hospital emergency rooms per year.

Unfortunately, carbon monoxide poisoning is often misdiagnosed with flu and food poisoning, allergies/asthma or chronic fatigue syndrome.

Children, the elderly and people with respiratory problems, and pets at risk even at low levels.

Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, headaches, nausea, drowsiness, vomiting, fatigue, pain and cramps and sleep disturbance.

Some people experience headaches and nausea for almost two years before carbon monoxide poisoning diagnosis.

Carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless gas is highly toxic, making it impossible to detect with our senses.

Carbon monoxide is produced from incomplete combustion in domestic
appliances such as furnaces and boilers, water heaters, stoves, ovens, fireplaces, and, as well as cars.

Tips to protect yourself and your loved ones:

1) installing a carbon monoxide detector in your home

2) has checked your hardware (boilers, furnaces, stoves, water heaters, stoves) and serviced by the company heating reputation.

Make sure it’s equipped with carbon monoxide Analyzer Professional.

If they tell you they don’t have one, find another company!

3. do not use an unvented devices (kerosene heaters, barbecue clasps) in the House of representatives.

4) If you have a garage that is associated with your home click here.

5) any time you can strengthen the insulation properties or add ventilation fan should your hardware verification to ensure promotions not endangering the ability of devices on the drafting of combustion products from home safely.

See Also  Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators

By following the above guidelines, you can reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *