How to Prevent from Alcohol Poisoning

Alcohol poisoning, sometimes called acute alcohol intoxication is what happens to the body when the liver cannot adequately address all of the alcohol you have consumed. The liver takes two hours to break down the alcohol in one drink. (This is one of the lead 1.5 ounce, 5 ounces of wine or champagne or 12 ounces of beer or wine cooler). If you drink more than one drink every two hours, the liver will not be able to address all the alcohol, alcohol and being depressed, slow heart rate and your breathing and low blood pressure.

Can slow down alcohol poisoning in your vital functions to the point of becoming a coma or even death. If you can survive the alcohol poisoning or you may have to suffer through the pain of a stomach pump has permanent brain damage from the case, unconscious or your zombie.

Drinking games, shots and beer bongs encouragement to drink large amounts of alcohol increase the risk of alcohol poisoning. Being in a State of unconsciousness also increases your chances of being a crime, such as rapes or sexual assault.

There are no set amounts of alcohol which will cause alcohol poisoning. The amount that the body can tolerate everyone depends on the size and weight and the chemical composition of the body his/her. Basically, different people experience different effects of alcohol consumption.

Just because someone had thrown up does not mean be now sober, it’s safe for the person to start drinking again or gone this Toxin from drinking too much of his/her body.

See Also  How to Choose the Most Beautiful Color Contacts

If you are with someone who had a lot to drink and passes (or looks like she fell asleep):

  • First, in an attempt to alert the person to call his name or pinching his skin.
  • Turn the person on her side, so if they ask, will she doesn’t choke on her own vomit.
  • Don’t leave the person unattended.
  • Checking skin temperature and color and breathing.
  • 9-1-1 phone call, call local emergency services in your area.

If your friend had passed it and I won’t respond, perhaps in the early stages of alcohol poisoning. Without professional medical treatment and alcohol poisoning can lead to coma and death.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *